I most enjoyed making and eating the cotton candy (or candy floss), because it is my favorite type of candy. I also didn't know that cotton candy machines can be killing machines.
What I would do differently is to make the lollipops (hard candy) in a more comfortable position, because the lollipops were hard to put in my mouth. The lollipops in some other science groups weren't as hard as my group's so they got to change the shape of their lollipops. This makes me think that they made their lollipops in the wrong temperature (because hard candy is supposed to be hard).
The first picture shows me stirring the sugar syrup on a heating pad, and the second picture shows some hard candy another group made.
1.
2.
I really like your post!!! Only I have 1 question why was there a picture of another group's lollipops?
ReplyDeleteI like how you put cotton candy machines are killing machines its a good comparison
ReplyDelete