Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Fitness Goal Setting

Upper Body Strength (Push-Ups)

I don't really have to work as hard for my push-ups, since I'm in the healthy range. I still want to get better, so I will make a goal of getting a score of 15-20 push-ups. I will try to achieve this goal by doing about 30 push-ups everyday, some modified, and most real push-ups.

Cardiovascular Fitness (Pacer Test)

I did okay in the Pacer test, though I still was in the Healthy Range for the Pacer test, I only got a score of 24. I will make a goal of getting a score of 28 or more, next time I do a Pacer Test. I will try to achieve this goal by doing 15-20 minutes of running activities 3+ time per week, including school activities.

Abdominal Strength (Curl-Ups)

I think I need to work the most on my curl-ups. I didn't get in the Healthy Range for curl-ups, so I will make a goal of getting to the Healthy Range next time. I will try to achieve this goal by doing about 46 or more curl-ups everyday.

Flexibility - Sit and Reach (Measured in Centimeters) 

Sit and reach is the only topic I got over the Healthy Range. My goal for sit and reach for the next sit and reach test is to get a score slightly higher than what I recently got, 32 centimeters. I will do this by continuing to stretch everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment