Sunday, 30 March 2014

Push and Pull Assignment Reflection

We had to complete an assignment for Social Studies on the push/pull factors for Singapore and American history. We did this using resources in class, and Google Maps. Some new skills I learned were how to use Google Maps, and how to make my assignment pretty by changing the colors.
An interesting piece of information I learned was where the Chinese stayed in Singapore. I think this is interesting because I thought Chinatown is called Chinatown because they sold Chinese things, not because that's where the Chinese people lived!
A similarity I found between Singapore's and America's history was: A lot of reasons people left their home was because of the lack of safety.
If I had to do this again, I would remember to do my homework!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you found some interesting facts about Chinatown. Yeah, Singapore is very safe but where did the Chinese live? I thought they lived in Chinatown.

    ReplyDelete