Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Personal Finance Project



What did you already know?
I already knew a bit about using spreadsheets and I knew how to do some of the math. For example, for some questions I knew what to do and how to do it, but for others I needed help from Mrs. McComb.
What did you learn? (from the project? from your parents?)
I learned how to use tricks so that I didn't have to take a long time making the spreadsheet, and I learned how to make charts and graphs more. I also learned more about how to use percentages with problems like this, and I learned more about the pros and cons of keeping your money 'under your bed' instead of in a bank.

How might this affect what you do in the future?
This makes me more aware of how much more you can earn if you put your money in a bank instead of nowhere, and this also affects how I could use spreadsheets more effectively in the future.

What was your favorite part about the project? Least favorite part?
My favorite part of the project was watching the videos and learning different and quicker ways to using spreadsheets, and applying them to our own projects. My least favorite part was getting stuck a lot on questions I didn't know, because I haven't really don't anything like this project before, so I didn't know a lot.

Here's a link to our presentation: https://magic.piktochart.com/output/4771663-do-you-want-to-be-a-millionair

No comments:

Post a Comment