Click HERE to hear our podcast.
What did you learn about writing informed arguments?
I learned a lot during this informed arguments unit, for example, I learned how to make myself sound persuasive, work well with a partner, and I also learned a lot about my passion topic, and both sides of the argument.
What did you find challenging about writing this genre? How did you overcome this challenge?
Something I found challenging was finding good websites that supports my argument, because I was cons for our debate, and most people are pros, and agree with giving students free time.
What did you find challenging about recording a podcast?
While doing the actual recording of the podcast, some students in other grades made a lot of noise, so we tried to carry on and cover it up. Another problem was the techie part, because sometimes we didn't know how to use the Garage Band, and how to add the music.
What are you most proud of about your podcast?
I am most proud of our final outcome, and how we did something a bit different from the usual, because this was our first podcasts this year. I am also proud of the research Ria (my partner) and I put into our scrips.
What are you hoping your listeners will feel/do as a result of listening in your podcast?
I hope the listeners will consider all the things mentioned, and are slightly effected and convinced of our argument.
No comments:
Post a Comment