I now know that the difference between a personal and persuasive essay is that persuasive essays have a convincing voice, and is also someone trying to persuade an opinion to others. Personal essays try to state a opinion, but not in a persuading way.
I improved from my on demand essay by planning out the essays more, and using more topics that I care more about. My on demand essay, I had trouble thinking about a topic that I cared about, so I decided to write about a topic that other people really care about. I also added in more mini, peronal stories in my persuasive and personal than the on demand essay.
Writing my persuasive essay was easy because I truly believe in my topic, and I had a more convincing voice than in my on demand essay, and I added true facts, and many mini stories, but writing my persuasive essay was also difficult because I had to add in mini stories and facts, and we also planned everthing out on a planning sheet.
My new learning in this unit was that adding mini stories and facts add a loud and more convincing voice rather than just stating your opinion. I also learned that you should always care about the topic your going to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment