Thursday, 14 November 2013

UN Day Reflection

I enjoyed the food the most on UN day because I tried really delicious foods.
The yummiest thing I ate was the Paella that Michelle's mom made because it was delicious. I liked it sooo much that I asked Michelle for the recipe.
I dressed up in a Hanbok because the Korean traditional outfit is a Hanbok.
To create the show, Ms. H's and Mrs. Guettler's classes got into groups, and each group got appointed to a nursery rhyme. Later on, we painted and drew pictures of the nursery rhymes we got assigned to. Then we found out the TRUE story to each of the nursery rhymes. Meanwhile, Mina and I got a parts for the introduction and conclusion speeches. After we perfected our parts, we put everything together. The hardest part for Mina and I were to say the WHOLE introduction in 15 seconds. We practiced so much that I memorized my part, but I ended up reading the script just in case. At the end, I realized that this year's UN assembly was one of the best... in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment